Span Pac I – Industrial Gas Standard Generators provide:
For use in hazardous atmospheres
- Single & multi-oven models
- Concentration adjustable over 10:1 range
- High ppm to low ppb range
- Multi component mixtures (up to 24 compounds with 3-oven system)
- Simple to operate
KIN-TEK Industrial Gas Standards Generators [SPAN PAC I Industrial Standards Generator brochure] are used in industrial environments. These instrument systems use Trace Source™ permeation tubes to deliver calibration gas standards directly to your FTIR, GC, GC-MS, Ion Mobility Spectrometer, or any type of gas analyzer or environmental chamber.
KIN-TEK Gas Standards Generators provide the temperature controlled environment for equilibration of the permeation tubes and carrier gas control for generating the desired concentrations.
Span Pac I Series
For use in hazardous atmospheres features:
- Complete, integrated, ready-to-use turnkey system
- Automated operation with direct readout of concentration in units of ppm, ppb or ppt
- Modes of Operation: standby, zero, span and purge
- Touch screen interface for local setup and front panel control
- Modbus connectivity for integration with other computer systems for local or remote control
- Designed for expandability
- Flow path designed for maximum flexibility with minimum error
- Flow path suitable for reactive gases – mixture contacts only glass, Teflon® and stainless steel (other materials available)
- Accepts disposable permeation tubes, diffusion tubes, ultra-high rate liquid filled tubes, wafer tubes, and prefilled gas fed permeation tubes
- Accepts up to 8 disposable tubes per oven with maximum 6 inch length x 1/4 inch diameter (KIN-TEK HRT, SRT and EL tubes)
- Accepts one of KIN-TEK refillable LFH, and 57 Series tubes per oven
Please click the “Specifications” tab to see more features and specifications of the FlexStream™.